Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

If more than one person owns a property and one of the persons wants to sell can that person force a sale against the others wishes?

Asked on 4/16/10, 5:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Yes, by filing a partition action.

Read more
Answered on 4/21/10, 5:50 am
Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

yes by filing a partition lawsuit, which can be quite expensive.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/10, 7:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana