Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

real estate

An Individual is buying some property and wants to sell it to me. All he wants to do is let me take over payments without rewriting the original contract. He wants to write a seperate contract with me stating that once the land is paid for, he will sign the Deed over to me..

I need to know whether or not this is a good investment.

Asked on 6/28/09, 2:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: real estate

This is too vague. If yo uare talking a substantial investment, spend a few hundred dollars and consult with an attorney in person to review the specific documents. Doing so may save you thousands of dollars in the event that the proposal as stated has some problems.

Read more
Answered on 6/28/09, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana