Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

How would I go about sueing my landlords wife for illegal lockout on our NIPSCO?

I know I would have to prove damages but how do I do that.

Asked on 8/26/09, 1:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, you are going beyond the scope of this forum. Go to the Indiana Judiciary Website and look at the information on small claims cases. I beleive they have a video, a copy of the act and a manual that you can read. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/09, 1:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana