Legal Question in Social Security Law in Indiana


Can there be any judgements put against a disabilty and or

over 65 Social Security Checks? I need to know soon Thank you

Asked on 1/26/03, 11:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: disabilty

Most creditors cannot enforce a judgment against your social security or disability. Mother Government is an exception. So if you have defaulted student loans, for example, your federal benefits could be attached.

Read more
Answered on 1/26/03, 11:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Indiana