Legal Question in Social Security Law in Indiana


I'm on an education leave from a US-based company and I'm doing my full-time Masters from a non-US university. I plan to find my final installment of tuition fees from my 401k account using hardship withdrawal option. Does 401k hardship withdrawal apply for a non-US university? What other conditions would need to be met? I do not have access to students loans since my status in the US was non-immigrant visa.

Asked on 2/20/17, 10:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

This is a question for an accountant. But its probably not a HARDSHIP exception.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/17, 4:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Indiana