Legal Question in Social Security Law in Indiana

can my ex wife draw social security on our children and child support both

Asked on 8/11/10, 8:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Possibly. The answer depends on how much the social security is, how much the child support order is and whether circumstances since the child supporty order have changed substantially. You should contact your divorce attorney or have another attorney review the last child support order and your current circumstances.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/10, 5:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Indiana