Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

My son owes back taxes to the IRS if he signed bankrupts could he be relieved of his back taxes

Asked on 8/26/10, 9:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove


Read more
Answered on 9/08/10, 4:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana