Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

I am looking to start a business to protect my personal assets, in the event of misfortune. I am thinking about an LLC, but I am unsure about how that will affect me filing taxes. I will be the only employee. Am I able to include the business taxes on my personal tax return, or will it completely change everything?

Asked on 1/19/11, 3:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

I beleive that you will be able to pass it through to your individual return. Confirm with your accountant.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/11, 2:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana