Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

I am starting a new church in Indiana, how does a church get tax exempt status in indiana

Asked on 7/22/10, 12:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

This is a complicated process You have to file for tax exempt status with the IRS. You should contact an attorney as the information needed is quite detailed and beyond what most people can do without legal help. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/25/10, 9:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana