Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

Hello there,

I need to hire a tax consultant to file my 2009 Gift Tax return..Please note it's a gift tax return not a regular tax return...

Could you please contact me...

Thanks in advance...

Asked on 4/12/10, 9:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronald Cappuccio Ronald J. Cappuccio, J.D., LL.M.(Tax)

You definitely should talk to a tax and estate attorney. This could have both estate tax and gift tax consequencesm and you should have estae plan reviewed

Ron Cappuccio


Read more
Answered on 4/17/10, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana