Legal Question in Traffic Law in Indiana

my brother used my ss number to get 4 tickets in my name and my license is now suspended. what recourse and action should i take?

Asked on 5/02/11, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Hire counsel and fight the tickets. You might have to press charges against your brother for id theft, or at least make a police report. You should also run a credit check on yourself as it is possible he did more than just get tickets.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/11, 6:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Indiana