Legal Question in Traffic Law in Indiana

My husband has previous tickets (driving while suspended and seatbelt) from another Indiana county that he hasn't paid. He has court in our county for driving while suspended. What will most likely happen?

Asked on 5/24/11, 2:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You need to speak with an attorney to look into this. Oftentimes, but not always, if the underlying tickets are paid, the charges can be amended to an infraction in the pending case.

Read more
Answered on 5/29/11, 10:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Indiana