Legal Question in Traffic Law in Indiana

I live in Marion county, Indiana. I am trying to help a friend get his reinstatement fees waived for this driver license.. I believe a have the correct form and all the supporting documentation but I am not sure where to submit the motion...I have been given the run around between the circuit court and traffice court.. Is this motion something I can file myself or do I have to hire a lawyer?

Asked on 6/07/11, 12:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jorge GEORGE Rodriguez Law Offices of Jorge "George" Rodriguez

Upon reading your question it sounds like you might be close to practicing law without a license. It is also unethical for lawyers to help non-lawyers practice law without a license. Helping your friend is noble and it seems like you've gone way out of your way to help them, but you may want to consider helping them help themselves.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/11, 3:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Indiana