Legal Question in Traffic Law in Indiana

if a person has a suspeneded license in one state can they go to another state to get their license in that state?

Asked on 2/02/11, 10:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

No. Computers make that impossible.

Read more
Answered on 2/03/11, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Indiana