Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

my dad just passed away and didn't have a will. His parents had an estate that his shares go to his children, how do we go about getting just one of us set as the power of atorney for his part of the estate. The estate is in Indiana.

Asked on 9/18/12, 9:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Power of attorney is for the living only. You need to retain the services of a probate attorney to help you get the estate settled.

Read more
Answered on 9/18/12, 5:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana