Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

what can I do as my father ages to lessen the amount of inheritance taxes I will have to pay upon his death? I am the sole heiri

Asked on 9/14/12, 3:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

You, nothing. Your father, talk to an estate lawyer and bring in with him a listing of his assets.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/12, 8:45 am
Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

Reducing taxes can be a very complex matter. You have to take into account a variety of things, including the needs of your father. Definitely speak w/a lawyer about this matter. It is a very "fact" sensitive question.

Read more
Answered on 9/15/12, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana