Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

my girlfriend has ssdi. If something happens to me can I leave her my house without hurting her ssdi

Asked on 3/06/18, 5:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

No. It has to be put in a special trust. You need to see a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/18, 7:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana