Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

how do I get a letter of testimony my mother died without a will

Asked on 10/16/13, 1:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Instead of letters testamentary, you would get letters of administration, since there is no will. You must apply to the court for the letters. You will probably need the assistance of an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/17/13, 12:43 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana