Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

I had a life estate in nice property left to me by my father. I applied for disability and it took 5 years for social security to pay me. Would I have a case to sue for a very late payment? I had to sell my car too and I reside in a apartment for the disabled. I now live in Indiana but was in Illinois when this occurred.

Asked on 12/22/16, 12:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen


Read more
Answered on 12/22/16, 1:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana