Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

can i petition to change an already personal representative of someone else's estate?

Asked on 3/22/10, 11:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Yes, if you have a legal interest in the estate.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/10, 1:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana