Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

I am power of attorney for my Mother. The house is in a life estate in Indiana in my name. She is in an assisted living facility. The home is sitting vacant. I cannot rent the home because of the 5 yr look back on Medicaid she would be over the income level to receive it. Is it possible for myself to have someone stay there as a house sitter to watch the property. This would be under a house sitter agreement. Basically staying there free. thank you

Asked on 4/26/21, 6:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP


Read more
Answered on 5/10/21, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana