Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

How do I sue my property management company for breach of contract and poor performance? They have failed to properly screen tenants and oversee property maintenance.

Asked on 9/20/11, 8:41 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

File a complaint pursuant to Indiana Trial Rules. Better yet, consult with counsel and hire an attorney to do it for you.

Read more
Answered on 9/21/11, 11:47 am
Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need to bring a legal proceeding against them for breach of duty or breach of contract. This will require an attorney because it's more complicated than small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/11, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana