Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

I want to write my own will. I'd like to use an online form. I am a widow with two grown children, however, I want my assets to go to one son and the heirs of my other son. Do you know if there is an online form for that?

Asked on 8/23/13, 10:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Online forms probably won't serve your purpose. There are certain rules and laws which apply to making certain bequests, which aren't always appreciated or understood by laymen. It's commendable that you want to make this a do-it-yourself project, but you may seriously miss your whole wish or dream if you don't go to a lawyer for this.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/13, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana