Legal Question in Administrative Law in Iowa

My name is william woodall

i need a extention of time form i go to pretrail friday

march 9th i have no attorney i went to desmoines,iowa to file

bankrupcy paid the fee the attorney was pleased with all the info said he will be calling the other parties attorney and she gave false info so he sent back my check and said he would not be able to represent me

Asked on 3/08/12, 7:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

I do not understand what your question is. There is no such thing as an extension of time form. I think you need to appear and ask the court to give you time to get substitute counsel.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/12, 8:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Iowa