Legal Question in Banking Law in Iowa

Dear Sir,

My brother died after taking a loan from central bank of India and my father(our house land)is the guarantor .Now I am trying to run his business But I can not run the business properly.In this position ,can the bank cease our house land ? What will I do in this time? Bank has verbally told that I i have to pay all the loan.

Thanking You

Jayanta Malakar

Asked on 3/28/12, 10:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

I'm not conversant with the law of India. I suggest you contact a practitioner in your area and have your loan agreement with you. I wouldn't wait around very long either.

Read more
Answered on 3/29/12, 9:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Iowa