Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

I was very drunk when I was arrested for disorderly conduct. I don't remember what I did or if I was breathalyzed. Where can I find the report for this?

Asked on 6/19/13, 2:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Todd Miler Miler Law Firm

You should be provided a copy of the complaint when you are charged. If you didn't receive one you should tell the judge at your initial appearance and they will provide you with one.

Read more
Answered on 6/19/13, 2:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa