Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Is it possible for me to file ifferent lawsuits at the same time? They all have to do with same legal matter. And is it true that if I file a lawsuit against the State that a lawyer from the same State can't represent me?

Asked on 10/06/11, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

R.J. Hudson II Hudson, Mallaney, Shindler and Anderson, P.C.

If you file a lawsuit regarding the same occurrence, it should be brought in one lawsuit. You can name each of the persons or entitites involved and set forth cases against each in seperate sections.

If you bring suit against the State of Iowa, an attorney from Iowa can represent you.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/11, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa