Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

What is the name of a legal motion u can file to prevent your criminal history to be brought up in trial

Asked on 5/21/13, 10:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

That would be a pretrial motion in limine.

Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa