Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

do parents have the right to have copies of photographic evidence of son's suicide

Asked on 8/22/18, 7:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

What sort of evidence is involved? Is there a civil or criminal action in the works? Are you suing anyone?

Read more
Answered on 8/23/18, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa