Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Person Who Got Charged As A Sex Offender Just Kus They Past 3 Weeks Of The Age Diffrence , What Can They Do If The Girlfriend Is 16 And Pregnant And Have Parental Consent And Permision So They Can Stay Together?

Asked on 3/23/13, 10:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Todd Miler Miler Law Firm

Hire a lawyer ASAP.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/13, 6:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa