Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa


How do I file a reconsideration of sentence?

Asked on 2/07/06, 7:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Re: Reconsideration

File a motion for reconsideration.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/06, 9:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa