Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

What do I do if my child's father hasn't paid child support for years and still refuses to?

Asked on 2/23/12, 2:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

You will have to take him to court.

Read more
Answered on 2/23/12, 4:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa