Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

can the father of an unborn baby, about to be born give his rights up whithout being held accountalbe for childsupport that the mother needs to raise her child

Asked on 8/19/13, 2:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

That's up to the people involved and you haven't told me if you are the father or the mother. I'd hesitate to give advice thinking it was one party when it was actually the other.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 8:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa