Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

Is there a federal law or any thing that protects disabled veterans and there service connected disabilities/Va benefits?

Asked on 6/12/13, 8:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

That's a pretty broad request. Without more specifics I can't really give you a good answer or point you in the right direction.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 5:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa