Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

How do you know how much to give them to buy them out to keep the house and get their name off of it?

Asked on 9/01/13, 6:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Hire an appraiser, get the value of the house and go from there.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/13, 10:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa