Legal Question in Family Law in Iowa

What paperwork do i need to file to end child support and change custody from 50/50 with one custodial parent having primary residence to 50/50 no primary residence in iowa?

Asked on 4/08/19, 8:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

What reason are you advancing to end child support and have a change of custody?

Read more
Answered on 4/08/19, 8:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Iowa