Legal Question in Employment Law in Iowa

I have a company that i worked for that is holding my pay check

I was considered an independent contractor do I have any legal rights

Asked on 6/20/13, 10:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Yes. If you are due payment and they won't give you your money I would probably sue them in small claims court. Nothing gets peoples' attention like papers being served.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 5:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Iowa