Legal Question in Employment Law in Iowa

If a wage agreement was signed can an employer change an employees pay rate due to a clerical error found nine months after being hired?

Asked on 6/13/13, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

If you've been overpaid in error, I certainly would expect your employer to insist on being repaid and to want to pay you at the correct rate.

Read more
Answered on 6/21/13, 6:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Iowa