Legal Question in Product Liability in Iowa

i sent my motorcycle tank to OH. to have it airbrushed about 6 months ago and now i cant get the guy to send it back to me. and it will probably cost me more in lawyer fees to get it back than to buy a new tank in which i dont have the money for either one what should i do

Asked on 8/29/09, 2:01 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

You could go to Ohio, show up at the guy's shop with a deputy and politely but firmly insist on getting your tank back. I don't see trying to litigate as a productive use of your limited resources.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/09, 12:06 am

Stephen Lombardi Lombardi Law Firm

You're right that's a tough one. It's probably not ecnomically feasible to pursue this claim. You could report them to the Better Business Bureau's for both Iowa and Ohio that may get their attention. Also a letter to the Ohio Attorney General's consumer fraud division may get your tank back. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/09, 6:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Iowa