Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Iowa

what is a partition action / and how do you file one ?

Asked on 8/31/09, 11:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

It's filed like any other action in district court. It is a legal effort to divide and sell property owned by joint tenants.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/09, 8:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Iowa