Legal Question in Tax Law in Iowa

I filed a partiton suit forcing a sale of a house. Can I deduct my attorney fees?

Asked on 3/26/13, 9:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Deduct them from what? Please elaborate.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/13, 8:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Iowa