Legal Question in Telecomm Law in Iowa

okay i live in maquoketa iowa and i have had my name spread thru an artical in the town news paper they normally have things people do in little police report well they did that when i got arrested but come to find out they have a hole big news artical in the paper this week that has every little bit of what i got charged with things that happen to my friend my house getting raided and my public intoxics all in a huge news artical what can i do bout this

Asked on 6/22/13, 8:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

The answer is nothing.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/13, 8:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in Iowa