Legal Question in Traffic Law in Iowa

I have been charged for driving while barred. It is my first driving while barred. Usually my fiance drives me to n from work. But shes pregnant n was having problems that night that couldnt allow her to. They released me on my own cause I was honest n had a job. Whats the best thing I can do to make sure I dont get jail or prison time so I can be there when my newborn arrives?

Asked on 6/04/13, 10:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Get yourself an attorney is what I recommend. That, and don't drive.

Read more
Answered on 6/05/13, 6:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Iowa