Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Iowa

My siblings have hired an attorney and are saying he represents "the children" (all adults) related to probate. I was not contacted prior to their hiring the attorney and have not given them permission to act on my behalf. Can they hire an attorney to "represent" me or take action my behalf?

Asked on 8/01/13, 3:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner


Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 11:21 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Iowa