Legal Question in Immigration Law in Israel

Green Card to my Mother

I am a Citizen and wish to bring my mother from Israel to leave here. She has Alzheimer disease.

Will they grant her a green Card upon my request? are there any limitations?

Asked on 11/18/08, 2:47 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Ira Katz Katz Law Offices

Re: Green Card to my Mother

In general terms, as the daughter of a U.S. citizen over being over the age of 21, you can apply for a Green Card for a parent. There is a medical exam required usually undertaken to check for contagious diseases. The wait is approximately one year.

Read more
Answered on 11/18/08, 4:06 pm
Alice Yardum-Hunter Alice M. Yardum-Hunter, a Law Corp.

Re: Green Card to my Mother

It will depend on your resources. You mother's medical condition is not contagious, however, it will reflect on your ability to support her without government support. Her medical insurance is an issue. I have many years of highly successful experience. For more information, you can check me out at or email me directly at [email protected]


Alice Yardum-Hunter

Attorney at Law

Certified Specialist

Immigration & Nationality Law

Bd. of Legal Specialization

State Bar of CA

Read more
Answered on 11/18/08, 4:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Israel