Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Italy


My husband passed away and he inherited one-third interest in real property in Italy. How do I notify town of his passing and that he has two here in America.Thank you.

Ginny Villa

Asked on 6/09/06, 1:02 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Norman Nadel Norman Nadel, Esq.

Re: Interitance

Speak to someone in the Italian Embasy or Consulate.

Read more
Answered on 6/09/06, 2:19 pm
Alessandro BontÓ Studio BontÓ

Re: Interitance

Dear Mrs. Villa

You can either sign a proxy to an Italian Lawyer or proceed through the Italian Embassy in Ny cheaper but slower).

Best Regards

Avv. Alessandro Bont´┐Ż

24H available for your rights

Read more
Answered on 6/09/06, 2:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Italy