Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kansas

hi, i am a bartender at a little karoake place and my boss advertises in a weekly newspaper that advertises a few bars around the area... last week my boss had all of us girls (the bartenders) take a photo together for the add. I had a hurt knee this day so my leg was wrapped up... without any permission from my boss or i they wrote this : rumor has it that the girl with the leg injury suffered from a sex accident, or maybe suffered isn't really the word. that has not been confirmed yet, so we cant print it. perhaps one of our readers may be able to get back with us to confirm that... NO ONE SAID ANYTHING TO HIM ABOUT MY INJURY BEING FROM SEX... what should or can i do

Asked on 10/13/10, 7:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Manning James Manning, PC

I can see where that type of statement in print would be hurtful to you. I would need to meet with you to give you an evaluation of this. We will need to determine the extent that the false, printed statement has caused you damages. Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss. Thanks.

Read more
Answered on 10/18/10, 12:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kansas