Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Kansas

Withdrawal of bankrupcy

My husband filed bankruptcy some time before we met and married. It has not yet been discharged. My question is since his circumstances have changed and he would like to cancel the bankrupcy. Can he do that in a day and have it off the record in a very short period of time. Like within a week.

Asked on 3/31/03, 7:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Rupper Powell, Brewer & Reddick

Re: Withdrawal of bankrupcy

I doubt it could be done within a week. If he would like to ask the court to dismiss his case, he may submit a motion to do so. I suggest he discuss the matter with his attorney. If he does not have an attorney and would like assistance, he may contact our office at telephone 316-265-7272.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/03, 9:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Kansas