Legal Question in Business Law in Kansas

I agreed to sell my land for a certain price and signed the contract. I subsequently found out that I could have gotten a much higher price for it. Can I change my mind even though I already signed the contract?

Asked on 2/02/13, 7:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

It is not uncommon for a person in your position to buy their way out of a sale agreement. Talk to the buyer. Seewhat they would take to cancel the deal. If the other party has not paid any money, or taken other steroids in reliance on the present agreement, you may be able to cancel the sale. But, if they have, the damages you will owe through a court, may be larger than what you would make selling to someone else.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/03/13, 3:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kansas