Legal Question in Business Law in Kansas

Can a church,pastor or leaders,ask someone to leave its services or stop them from entering.

Asked on 5/09/13, 11:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

In most, if nit all case, a pastor or elder would have authority to prohibit someone grok entering or remaining. It depends on the church corporate structure.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/09/13, 2:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kansas